Select from the list below to view latest news for Greg Norman, the Greg Norman Company and its partners.
- Posted: February 16, 2017Q & A With Greg Norman: Shark Still Packs Bite
Greg Norman, who turned 62 last week, holds a unique place in the history of golf, bridging the era of persimmon drivers and homemade swings with the modern era of oversized titanium clubs and honed-on-video moves. Norman recently sat down with Golfweek senior writer David Dusek to talk about equipment, the source of his power and some modern players.
- Posted: February 10, 2017The Greg Noman Company and University of Miami Announce Finalists for ‘Greg Norman’s Search for the Next Great Sports Entrepreneur’
The Greg Norman Company (GN) and the University of Miami (UM) today announced five finalists for “Greg Norman’s Search for the Next Great Sports Entrepreneur” taking place at the UM Sport Industry Conference.
- Posted: February 10, 2017Life Advice From Greg Norman
World Golf Hall of Famer Greg Norman racked up more than 90 international wins and two major championships during his professional career. While his tournament-playing days are over, the Great White Shark can’t stop moving. In “retirement” he has cashed in on the icon status he built on winning with business ventures ranging from sports apparel and golf course design to wine-making and real estate development.
- Posted: January 20, 2017Is Greg Norman Golf's Greatest Businessman?
Over the last two decades, Greg Norman’s brand has grown to the extent that his business achievements rival his stellar on-course career. For Norman, business is the post-golf outlet where he continues to channel his competitiveness.
- Posted: December 12, 2016A Shark-Infested Golf World
SCOREGolf's Rick Young interviewed Greg at the recent opening of his 101st golf course and wrote this insightful article about his business acumen, golf course design prowess, upcoming Shark Tank and exciting plans to disrupt the golf industry in 2017.”
- Posted: December 6, 2016The Greg Norman Company and University of Miami Announce First-Ever ‘Greg Norman’s Search for the Next Great Sports Entrepreneur’
The Greg Norman Company (GN) and the University of Miami (UM) have partnered to draw applicants from around the world to submit business ideas for the first-ever “Greg Norman’s Search for the Next Great Sports Entrepreneur.”
- Posted: November 14, 2016Vidanta Resorts Announces Grand Opening of New Norman Signature Golf Course at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Vidanta Resorts and Vidanta Golf, Mexico’s leading developer and golf course operator, along with KemperSports, the leading golf management company in North America, celebrate the opening of the newest course in the Vidanta Golf portfolio, the Norman Signature Course at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.