At the Greg Norman Company we value your opinion. We welcome your feedback and will be sure to address any inquiries you may have. Due to the abundance of email we receive, we can not guarantee to be able to answer each email individually, but we do our best. By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive emails from the Greg Norman Company, its affiliates or partners, as it pertains to your inquiry.
All Charity requests to Greg Norman must be on charity/event letterhead. Please include the date of the event, the contact person's full name (first and last name), phone number, email address, and physical mailing address (no P.O. Boxes). Please send all information to: The Greg Norman Company, Charity Request, 2041 Vista Parkway, Level 2, West Palm Beach, FL. 33411.
Great White Shark Enterprises selects only a few charitable partners to channel available resources and Greg’s efforts, as this enables us to have the greatest impact. Therefore, we are only able to support a few of the many worthwhile charity requests we receive. With this in mind, please find below our Charity Request Guidelines:
- Organizations seeking donations must be able to provide details that they meet the necessary standards for a charitable organization; in the U.S. they must be a registered 501(c) 3 non-profit.
- Due to the abundance of charity donation requests we receive, we donate only once to charities that fall within our guidelines. This process enables us to reach out to a larger scope of charities to assist with their fundraising needs.
- Please state the purpose for the request and how it will be used (i.e. fundraiser, auction, etc.)
- All requests must include a direct contact person for the organization/group represented, email address, address and daytime phone number.
- Requests must be received with a minimum of 45 days advance notice of the event. We receive an enormous volume of requests and must allow time for our Donations Committee to review each one.
- No individual or personal requests will be considered.
- We are unable to support advertising or sponsorship requests.
All fan mail requests to Greg Norman must be sent in writing along with a self addressed stamped envelope for an 8"x10" photo. Please include your first and last name (or the person's name you are requesting the photo for), email address, return address and send to: The Greg Norman Company, Fan Mail Request, 2041 Vista Parkway, Level 2, West Palm Beach, FL. 33411.