Select from the list below to view latest news for Greg Norman, the Greg Norman Company and its partners.
- Posted: November 11, 2020Greg Hosts Brotherhood Without Boundaries Retreat For Veterans
On Veterans Day, Greg took to social media to tell about his time at Seven Lakes last month with a group of veterans for a healing retreat, Brotherhood without Boundaries, sponsored by The Greatest Generations Foundation.
- Posted: October 6, 202020 Minutes With Greg Norman
The same drive that powered Norman from championship golf to successful entrepreneurship directs his philanthropic choices. He consistently involves himself with charities that touch his life intimately, and he doesn’t hold back about his views on those efforts—and how global events affect them.
- Posted: September 28, 2020Norman Ranked No. 1 On ‘Greatest Australian Golfers’ List
Australian Golf Digest, the country’s oldest and largest golf media brand, celebrates its 50-year anniversary in style with its 600th issue Collector’s Edition, which includes a detailed ranking of the 50 Greatest Australian Golfers of all time.
- Posted: July 30, 2020Greg Norman Golf Course Design and TPC Sugarloaf Honored with Golf Inc.’s Renovation of the Year
Greg Norman Golf Course Design (GNGCD) and TPC Sugarloaf celebrate earning the coveted first place in the private category of Golf Inc.’s Renovation of the Year award, designed to recognize the most outstanding golf course renovations and restorations completed this past year.
- Posted: July 1, 2020Greg Norman Estates Unveils Brand Evolution with New Winemakers, Appellations and Debut of New Packaging
Greg Norman Estates today unveiled a brand evolution including the introduction of new winemakers, new appellations for the California range, and the debut of a complete packaging refresh.
- Posted: June 5, 2020How Golf Legend Greg Norman Built A Mega Brand
Like everyone else in the world, golfing legend Greg Norman was forced off the golf course for much of the spring, as a result of the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak. But in typical Greg Norman fashion, the longtime pro, who spent 331 weeks as the world No. 1 golfer, has been plenty busy
- Posted: April 13, 2020Shark Tale
From a stellar career in golf to golf course construction and Great White Shark Enterprises, Greg Norman continues to evolve. Now the man and his brand, the Greg Norman Company, are building some of the most stylish residential communities in the world writes Tom Hyde.