Select from the list below to view latest news for Greg Norman, the Greg Norman Company and its partners.
- Posted: February 26, 2020Greg Norman Joins the Cast of Holey Moley Australia as Resident Golf Pro of New Extreme Mini Golf Competition
Greg Norman today announced that he will lead the cast of Channel Seven Australia’s new miniature golf competition series, Holey Moley, the blockbuster US smash hit set to premier in Australia later this year.
- Posted: February 20, 2020Greg Norman Golf Course Design Announces Grand Opening of Rancho San Lucas Golf Club in Los Cabos
Greg Norman Golf Course Design (GNGCD) – the premier signature golf course design firm in the world – announces the Grand Opening of Rancho San Lucas Golf Club in Los Cabos, Mexico.
- Posted: January 30, 2020Ellerston Golf Club Cracks Top 20 in Golf Digest’s ‘World’s 100 Greatest’ Rankings
Greg Norman Golf Course Design (GNGCD) – the premier signature golf course design firm in the world – is honored to announce Ellerston Golf Club has been ranked No. 19 on Golf Digest’s biennial “World’s 100 Greatest” rankings.
- Posted: January 15, 2020Greg Norman Partners with American Australian Association to Launch Bushfire Relief Fund
Greg Norman today announced a partnership with the American Australian Association to launch a Bushfire Relief Fund in response to the devastating wildfires across the country wherein 100% of the proceeds will go the Australian Red Cross bushfire relief efforts
- Posted: January 14, 2020Greg Norman Talks About Favorite Golfers, World Class Course Design And The “Little Man” Inside His Head
While at Sandals Emerald Bay for the Korn Ferry Tour’s Bahamas Great Exuma Classic, Greg Norman spoke with Forbes contributor Andy Frye about his time as a player, course design and today’s game.
- Posted: December 19, 2019Greg Norman Estates Debut Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Receives 91 Points
Greg Norman Estates today announced that it has been included in the pages of the latest December issue of Wine Spectator with a 91-point score for its inaugural vintage of the 2016 Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.